Apply knowledge of computer science principles and engineering principles to design, develop, and verify system on the proposed idea.
Design and conduct testing in selected areas of computing, as well as to analyze and interpret the resulted data
Application Development -II is in continuation of the work carried out in Application Development – I and courses learnt till semester.
- Revise/ Modify the scope of selected problem during Application Development -I.
- Perform analysis and design.
- Apply data structures concepts and programming principles to build software solution.
- Do developer and user level testing.
- Write technical report and present the work
Content/discipline knowledge and skills are assessed at the practical level through continuous evaluation.
|Application Development-II.pdf||127.2 KB|