Admission on Management Quota (MQ) Seats for B.Tech – Degree Engineering (After 12th standard (HSC) Science Steam)
રાજ્ય સરકારશ્રીની પ્રવેશ સમિતિ ACPCના નિયમો અનુસાર ૨૫% બેઠકો (Management Quota including NRI) માટે ગણપત યુનિવર્સીટીની એન્જીનીયરીંગ કોલેજોમાં પ્રવેશ પ્રક્રિયા નીચે મુજબ રહેશે.
1. Institute of Computer Technology (www.ict.gnu.ac.in)
2. U. V. Patel College of Engineering (www.uvpce.ac.in)
All India JEE 2020 based Admission to Degree Engineering
Management Quota (25%): A candidate seeking admission on All India Seats shall apply online, on the University website (admission.guni.ac.in), within the prescribed time limit. Twenty-five percent of seats shall be filled by the University from the candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examination from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State) and have appeared in JEE (Main) 2020. The merit list for these seats shall be based on marks obtained in JEE (Main) 2020.
Last date of online Application Form Filling
23rd October 2020
Display of Merit List on University/Institute Website
24th October 2020
28th October 2020
Candidate must have appeared in Paper – I of JEE (Main)-2020
Candidate must have passed 12th Science Examination with Physics and Mathematics with (Chemistry or Biology or Computer or Vocational Subject) from single board with the percentage of marks as to be decided by the Government of Gujarat (GoG) under the rules of admission. (for more http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in)
- Candidate has to fill up the branch choices, at the time of filling up the application form, online on the website (https://admission.ganpatuniversity.ac.in).
- The provisional admission shall be offered through online mode as per the schedule.
- Offer of admission shall be made on the basis of merit, preference and availability of the seats.
- The candidate can freeze the admission for a branch offered to him upon payment of the fees as prescribed, subsequent to which such candidate will not be eligible for offer of admission in any other branch.
- The candidate can accept the branch offered to him upon payment of the fees as prescribed and can request for admission in a branch of his higher preference on merit, during subsequent admission round/s if any.
- In case of rejection or no action for the offered branch, the candidate will not be eligible also for any further admission round.
- The provisional admission will be confirmed only after verification of the original documents, personal and academic credentials of the candidates viz. identity, age, academic qualifications.
- It shall not be obligatory to give admission to a candidate if he fails to secure the admission online as prescribed.
- No changes in branch-preference shall be possible after the last date of submission of online application.
Application Form Fee
Rs. 300/- [non-refundable]
Mode of Payment
Payment will be made online through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking. Your application will be treated as complete only after the successful payment of an application fee and allotment of registration number.
Merit List & Interview
For the purpose of admission on Management Quota Seats the University prepares the inter- se merit list and email invitation letters are sent for online counselling interview. Based on candidate’s eligibility verified during the interview; candidates will be notified for further action.
Seat Available Admission
Ganpat University – Institute of Computer Technology
All India Seats (JEE Main)
Computer Science & Engineering (Cloud-Based Applications)
Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security)
Computer Science & Engineering (Big Data & Analytics)
Information & Communication Technology
Ganpat University - U. V. Patel College of Engineering
All India Seats (JEE Main)
Computer Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)
Marine Engineering *
ICT: +91 75670 20548 (Prof. Usman Sindhi)
UVPCE: +91 98245 37072 ( Mr. Yogesh B. Patel)