This module is focused on developing applications in the cloud. They have to follow below topics to develop the application.
· Cloud Based Applications : developing web service, Understanding cloud ecosystem- SaaS/PaaS, Popular APIs
· Designing Code for The Cloud: Designing cloud infrastructure; Web Browsers and the Presentation Layer- Understanding Web browsers attributes and differences. Building blocks of the presentation layer: HTML, HTML5, CSS, Silver-light, flash, java script, JQuery, Boot Strap
· Web Development Techniques and Frameworks: Working with AJAX controls, JQuery, JSON, XML, REST. Working on Application development Frameworks e.g. Ruby on Rails ,.Net, Java API's or JSF; Deployment Environments – Platform As A Service(PAAS) ,Amazon, vmForce, Google App Engine, Azure, Heroku, AppForce
· Developing and Deploying an Application in the real cloud : Building on the experience of the first project students will study the design, development, testing and deployment of an application in the cloud using a development framework and deployment platform
· Using real cloud services: Working with compute, Data intensive services, load balancing and scaling services available on real cloud platforms
By the end of this module the student will have a detailed overview of the design and development process involved in creating a cloud based application.
|Cloud Application development.pdf||168.56 KB|