Cloud Based Applications:
Introduction, Contrast traditional software development and development for the cloud. Public vs private cloud apps. Understanding Cloud ecosystems – SaaS/PaaS, popular APIs
Designing Code For The Cloud:
Class and Method design to make best use of the Cloud infrastructure; WebBrowsers and the Presentation Layer- Understanding Web browsers attributes anddifferences. Building blocks of the presentation layer: HTML, HTML5, CSS, Silver-light, Flash, Java script, JQuery, Boot Strap
Web Development Techniques And Frameworks:
Building Ajax controls, introduction to Java-script using JQuery, working with JSON, XML, REST. Application development Frameworks e.g. Ruby on Rails ,.Net, Java API's or JSF; Deployment Environments – Platform As A Service(PAAS) ,Amazon, vmForce, Google App Engine, Azure, Heroku, AppForce
Building An Application Using the Lamp Stack:
Setting up a LAMP development environment. Building a simple Web app demonstrating an understanding of the presentation layer and connectivity with persistence.
Developing And Deploying An Application In the Real Cloud:
Building on the experience of the first project students will study the design, development, testing and deployment of an application in the cloud using a development framework and deployment platform.
Building application with DevOps
Understanding DevOps service, Delivery pipeline, How it works, Application development/deployment using DevOps
· Building and Deploying JAVA cloud based application using local station and command line interface.
· Building and Deploying NODE.Js cloud based application using local IDE and Public cloud.
· Building and Deploying JAVA-MySQL cloud based application using Delivery pipeline.
· Building cloud based applications using DevOps service
· Building IoT applications using Public cloud platform