After completing this course student would be able to….
- Identify and assess the needs of an organization for a data science task
- Collect and manage data to devise solutions to data science tasks.
- Select, apply, and evaluate models to devise solutions to data science tasks
- Interpret data science analysis outcomes
- Effectively communicate data science-related information effectively in various formats to appropriate audiences.
- Transform findings from data resources into actionable business strategies.