Institute of Computer Technology – a constituent institute of Ganpat University, Ganpat Vidyanagar, was organized a Faculty Development Program on “OOAD & Software Development Life Cycle using RSA”.
Duration: 4 days
This Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
· Apply an iterative, use case-driven, architecture-centric process to the development of a robust design model.
· Use the UML to represent the design model.
· Apply the concepts of abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
· Explain the different views of software architecture, the key mechanisms on the produced design.
· Design some basic design considerations, including the use of patterns
IBM® Rational® Software Architect is an advanced and comprehensive application design, modeling and development tool for end-to-end software delivery. The latest version is updated with the latest in design and modeling technologies, comprehensive support for emerging technologies around BPMN2, SOA and Java™ Enterprise Edition 5, and delivers the best of breed tooling that integrates with IBM's application lifecycle management solutions.
In the FDP, total 18 participants (which includes professors from various colleges of Ganpat University) have participated actively. Sessions are delivered by technology expert from IBM.