B.Tech CSE with specialization in Cyber Security
- This course is designed for creating comprehensive understanding in the field of cyber security. Students will undergo deeper into hard-core cyber security topics of the course duration. This will set the level field for all the students to be able to come at par and move together with the ever changing needs and demands of IT industry.
- Cyber Security is a branch where digitally data and integrity of computing assets are protected. It is formulated to make networks, programs and data save from attacks, damages or unauthorized access.
- Hacking, zero-day attacks, ransomware,viruses,Wi-Fi Eavesdropping etc are just some examples of the common threats one faces online.
- It is also predicted that in the coming years there will be a number of cyber security risks as lives are becoming more dependent on digital devices, services and space — an attraction to hackers who are only increasing by the day.
- According to a recent report by Intel Security in partnership with the CSIS, the global cyber-security workforce will have over 1 million job vacancies by 2019. Even Forbes stated that cyber security market is expected to grow from $75 billion in 2015 to $170 billion by 2020.
- The technological growth, the internet, and availability and sharing of information have tremendously increased information threats to organizations and individuals making it a challenge for users and system administrators to preserve security. Due to the requirement of sophisticated knowledge and tools to keep systems secure, there is a big need in India and around the world for information security professionals who are well educated about the various aspects of information security.
- The main objective of this program is to train students to become Cyber security professionals for the high-end jobs in security industry.