· Students have to work for community for 2 weeks.
· The students have to start internship during the specified semester (vacation/weekdays/weekend/holidays). The student needs to complete required 2 weeks(14 days) of the service at the concerned organization/NGO and to get the certificate from the authorized person of the organization regarding successful completion of the service.
· This certificate will be the basis for completion of the course.
- Students have to submit the report of their work.
- Final evaluation will be done by faculty panel.